Subscribe to this website to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: …because through the weakness of our mortal nature, we can do no good thing without thee
- SERMON: The mystery of a man with a girl!
- SERMON: The work of the Holy Spirit, here, now, today!
- Bring and Share Parish lunch – Sunday June 18th (12.15)
- SERMON: The Ascension – a vision of forgiveness and love.
- SERMON: Praying for protection
- SERMON: You shall receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you
- SERMON: The spirit of the risen Christ
- From the Rectory
- Sharing our church with visitors
- Mission of the Month: Trauma Therapy for Children in Gaza
- SERMON: The good shepherd
- Christian Aid programme
- Mission of the Month: A Day in the Life of a Volunteer Doctor in Zanzibar
- SERMON: We too are filled with new life, new hope, new joy!
- SERMON: From Darkness to Light
- SERMON: An eternal act of God
- SERMON: ‘The Way of the Cross’
- EASTER AT ST MARY’S, IFFLEY
- SERMON: That freedom and that joy which Christ longs to give.
- SERMON: ‘living out of the life that God gifts to us’
- SERMON: DYING
- MISSION OF THE MONTH: Blackbird Leys Adventure Playground
- SERMON: The Woman at the Well
- SERMON: Forgiveness
- SERMON: God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world