Subscribe to this website to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: From Darkness to Light
- SERMON: An eternal act of God
- SERMON: ‘The Way of the Cross’
- EASTER AT ST MARY’S, IFFLEY
- SERMON: That freedom and that joy which Christ longs to give.
- SERMON: ‘living out of the life that God gifts to us’
- SERMON: DYING
- MISSION OF THE MONTH: Blackbird Leys Adventure Playground
- SERMON: The Woman at the Well
- SERMON: Forgiveness
- SERMON: God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world
- Pop Up Easter, at St Mary’s Iffley, for families
- SERMON: There is more to life than our physical being
- From the Rectory
- SERMON: Luminous Darkness – The Transfiguration
- MISSION OF THE MONTH: Keep Hope Alive
- SERMON: Have faith, have love, and have hope.
- FAIRTRADE BREAKFAST: 26th February, 8.45am – 9.45am
- SERMON: ‘An invitation to a different way of living!’
- MISSION OF THE MONTH: OXFORD CRUSE
- SERMON: Epiphany III
- SERMON: Come and see
- SERMON: Keep sailing!
- SERMON: The science of life
- The launch of Living Stones
- SERMON: ‘This is my life. I want for no other.’