The Makeni Ecumenical Centre is our next mission of the month. The Makeni Centre is not-for-profit Christian organisation that runs a home for AIDS orphans between the ages of 11 months and 15 years. Here children receive food, clothing, emotional support and education so that they may build a better life. The centre also runs adult education courses, clinics, family planning services and agricultural settlement for families in need. You can read Barbara Topley’s article about her involvement with the project, by clicking here.
Subscribe to Website via Email
Every Sunday: 10am Parish Eucharist (an online streamed service)
Every Wednesday: 10am Holy Eucharist
The Week Ahead
Parish Administrator: Janet Low
Church Warden: Sarah Beaver
Church Warden: Tom Leach
We are a family-friendly church!
Striving for green church
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When is Iffley Church open?
- Sunday 9am–6pm
- Monday to Saturday 9am–4pm
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor:
Louise Whitehead email@example.com
07391 868 478
Additional Contact Details for safeguarding casework: Erica Hegg Erica.Hegg@oxford.anglican.org
Hall Bookings ▼
Items you might be interested in
- Christmas Appeal: The Porch Day Centre for the homeless
- SERMON: Homily for Wednesday before Advent Sunday
- Christmas Services at St. Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: Christ the King
- Iffley Village Barn Dance / Ceilidh & Carol Singing
- Announcement: Advent Lunch
- SERMON: God in Christ waits for us in the ordinariness of daily events…..
- Calling all families and children: Advent and Christmas at St. Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: Remembrance Sunday
- SERMON: Saints and Martyrs of England
- SERMON for All Souls
- SERMON: 5th November 2023 Matthew 5:1-10