Yesterday a third lockdown was announced. Unlike the previous two lockdowns, public worship can continue.
We will continue in church with both Sunday evenings (6:30pm) and Wednesday mornings (10am) until further notice.
To increase safety we have reduced the maximum number permitted to 30 people (as for funerals in church).
Please be assured that if you wish to attend church you can do so safely since the numbers coming recently have been 12-15 people.
The Family Service on Sunday morning 10 January is cancelled in light of the school closures.
We are grateful to volunteers as well as clergy and organists who have enabled the services to continue, but the ministry team also wishes to express its profound thanks and full understanding to those who have helped in the past but now are unable to continue.
Guidelines for attending services
Out of consideration for others:
- Please sit where directed
- A list of attendees is kept for 21 days for test & trace purposes; a privacy notice is available if you have concerns about this
- Face coverings must be worn (please bring your own), unless you have a legitimate reason to be exempt from this
- Hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, face masks & tissues are available for you to use
- Do not come if you feel unwell
- If you need to leave for any reason please do not re-enter
We have done everything we can to make the services as safe as possible for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you!
Please refer to our dedicated Covid-19 page for further information.