On Easter Saturday families from St Mary’s and the wider community enjoyed the challenge of finding the eggs that had been hidden all along the trail which led from Rose Hill Methodist Church, through Rose Hill, down to St Mary’s, Iffley. The children had great fun and they loved finding the Easter bunny at the end of the trail. This was generously made for us by Merlin Porter and provided a great photo opportunity. Each child was given a chocolate egg and an activity booklet before proudly writing up their score on the blackboard. This was a joint venture between Rose Hill Methodist Church and St Mary’s.
Subscribe to Website via Email
Every Sunday: 10am Parish Eucharist (an online streamed service)
Every Wednesday: 10am Holy Eucharist
The Week Ahead
Parish Administrator: Janet Low
Church Warden: Sarah Beaver
Church Warden: Tom Leach
We are a family-friendly church!
Striving for green church
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When is Iffley Church open?
- Sunday 9am–6pm
- Monday to Saturday 9am–4pm
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor:
Louise Whitehead firstname.lastname@example.org
07391 868 478
Additional Contact Details for safeguarding casework: Erica Hegg Erica.Hegg@oxford.anglican.org
Hall Bookings ▼
Items you might be interested in
- Christmas Appeal: The Porch Day Centre for the homeless
- SERMON: Homily for Wednesday before Advent Sunday
- Christmas Services at St. Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: Christ the King
- Iffley Village Barn Dance / Ceilidh & Carol Singing
- Announcement: Advent Lunch
- SERMON: God in Christ waits for us in the ordinariness of daily events…..
- Calling all families and children: Advent and Christmas at St. Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: Remembrance Sunday
- SERMON: Saints and Martyrs of England
- SERMON for All Souls
- SERMON: 5th November 2023 Matthew 5:1-10