Subscribe to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit. Please note that Iffley is not accessible for coaches or other large vehicles.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: Hide me under the shadow of your wings!
- SERMON: The Dedication of the Altar Frontal & Vestments
- SERMON: Thirst
- SERMON: This is still God’s world, and therefore the rule of love is always at work in it.
- SERMON: Be still at Christ’s command!
- SERMON: Blessing and Trust in Uncertain Times
- Beakheads alive and dead: Rose Hill children explore Iffley
- SERMON: The challenge for us is to turn the simplicity of a binary choice into a life well lived in all the mess and the muddle that we face!
- SERMON: How much do I value the life of the church?
- SERMON: Building up our common life!
- SERMON: The hidden years at Nazareth!
- SERMON: For Epiphany
- SERMON: Christmas is just for children
- Christmas Services at St Mary’s Iffley
- SERMON: The faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.
- SERMON: What’s up?
- SERMON: The Grace to Cast Away the Works of Darkness
- SERMON: How wild and disconcerting the Advent hope is!
- SERMON: ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega’ says the Lord God.
- SERMON: The temple that is Christ’s body lives on!
- SERMON: It’s now and always!
- SERMON: The power of love, both human and divine!
- SERMON: All Saints
- SERMON: “Me first” or “Others first”?
- SERMON: Welcome failure! That’s the good news
- CHARITABLE GIVING: The British Charity Community Action Nepal (CAN)