Subscribe to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: Trust the process – let go of the outcome!
- EVENT: Annora at Iffley – An enjoyable and enlightening afternoon discovering Iffley’s Annora and the world of anchorites
- SERMON: In Christ ‘me’ dies – what’s reborn is ‘us’!
- St Mary’s Charitable Giving May 2018
- SERMON: “Breathe on me Breath of God. Fill me with life anew.”
- DRAWING IFFLEY CHURCH
- ROSE HILL CHILDREN VISIT IFFLEY CHURCH
- SERMON: Being in Limbo
- SERMON: ‘…leave us not comfortless, but send your Holy Spirit to strengthen us…’
- SERMON: God raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places!
- SERMON: The Abounding Love of God
- SERMON: And love is proved in the letting go
- SERMON: Alleluia! Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia!
- SERMON: Setting aside and letting go
- SERMON: ‘A completely new order of how things are!’
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 5
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 4
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 3
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 2
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 1
- SERMON: This is our experience too!
- A Devotional Service for Good Friday
- Easter at St Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: The tree of shame was made the tree of glory; and where life was lost, there life has been restored
- SERMON: The Decalogue – relevant or not?
- SERMON: It won’t be long before we can shout our Easter ‘Alleluia!’