Subscribe to Blog via Email
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This is a message from the Parochial Church Council (PCC) of St Mary’s, Iffley. We are the organisation responsible for any personal data that you provide via this website and for ensuring that this data is dealt with according to the law, which is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under that law we are called the ‘data controller’.
- What is ‘personal data’?
Personal data is information about a living individual who can be identified from that information, either alone or in combination with any other information which we have or are likely to get in the future.
- What can we do with your personal data?
Under the GDPR we have duties to protect your data and can only use it for certain purposes.
Our duties are:
- to keep personal data up to date;
- to store and destroy it securely;
- not to collect or retain excessive amounts of data;
- to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, including the use of suitable protection methods for data stored electronically.
By signing up by providing your e-mail address you agree that we can send you directly by e-mail new updates to this website.
- What are your rights?
You can cancel at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each e-mail. You can check what personal data the church holds about you and can make any corrections by contacting the Parish Secretary at email@example.com.