Open the link below to read the current service leaflet, which gives the prayers and readings for Sunday’s services:
Subscribe to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: The imitation of Christ
- SERMON: It is I, do not be afraid
- SERMON: Trinity 6 Graham’s 25th anniversary of priesting (Mk 6.1-13)
- SERMON: Choose Life!
- SERMON: “The Crowds who came to be with Jesus were like sheep without a shepherd”
- SERMON: Called to be missionaries to our own hearts!
- SERMON: Homily for the fifth Sunday after Trinity
- Stone carving demonstration in the churchyard
- SERMON: The gift of a peaceful heart
- SERMON: Trust the process – let go of the outcome!
- EVENT: Annora at Iffley – An enjoyable and enlightening afternoon discovering Iffley’s Annora and the world of anchorites
- SERMON: In Christ ‘me’ dies – what’s reborn is ‘us’!
- St Mary’s Charitable Giving May 2018
- SERMON: “Breathe on me Breath of God. Fill me with life anew.”
- DRAWING IFFLEY CHURCH
- ROSE HILL CHILDREN VISIT IFFLEY CHURCH
- SERMON: Being in Limbo
- SERMON: ‘…leave us not comfortless, but send your Holy Spirit to strengthen us…’
- SERMON: God raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places!
- SERMON: The Abounding Love of God
- SERMON: And love is proved in the letting go
- SERMON: Alleluia! Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia!
- SERMON: Setting aside and letting go
- SERMON: ‘A completely new order of how things are!’
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 5
- SERMON: The Eucharistic Life Part 4