Welcome to St Mary’s Iffley!
Subscribe to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
The curate, Revd Dr Nikolaj Christensen
@Nikolaj: 01865 701130
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit. Please note that Iffley is not accessible for coaches or other large vehicles.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: email@example.com
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: And who is my neighbour?
- SERMON:Maybe we do need to be missionaries to our own hearts!
- SERMON: Single-minded, faithful to our vocational journey!
- SERMON: ‘The power of being nothing, but sane.’
- Creating something with Living Stones
- SERMON: May these words be in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
- SERMON: Waking up to God’s life changing gifts
- SERMON: Encountering the Mystery of God
- SERMON: A rich image and precious words to take to heart!
- SERMON: The Hospitality of Lydia, the first European Christian
- SERMON: Letting God make God’s home with us
- SERMON: We are invited into the joyous, loving dance of creation
- SERMON: On God alone my soul in stillness waits
- SERMON: So the world may be filled with the fragrance of love!
- Holy Week and Easter
- Easter Services: Poster
- SERMON: Psalm 139
- SERMON: Psalm 84
- SERMON: Hide me under the shadow of your wings!
- SERMON: The Dedication of the Altar Frontal & Vestments
- SERMON: Thirst
- SERMON: This is still God’s world, and therefore the rule of love is always at work in it.
- SERMON: Be still at Christ’s command!
- SERMON: Blessing and Trust in Uncertain Times
- Beakheads alive and dead: Rose Hill children explore Iffley
- SERMON: The challenge for us is to turn the simplicity of a binary choice into a life well lived in all the mess and the muddle that we face!