Subscribe to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
The curate, Revd Dr Nikolaj Christensen
@Nikolaj: 01865 701130
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit. Please note that Iffley is not accessible for coaches or other large vehicles.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: email@example.com
Items you might be interested in
- Commemorating the Faithful Departed
- SERMON: ‘We must be saved by that final form of love which is forgiveness.’ (Reinhold Niebuhr)
- REMEMBRANCE at St Mary’s Iffley
- THREE POETS: An Evening of Poetry, Pictures and Music
- A NEW ‘ROMANESQUE’ ARCH AT ST MARY’S CHURCH, IFFLEY
- SERMON: Law and Gospel
- SERMON: Wrestling with God
- SERMON: The graciousness of our Lord and God!
- SERMON: How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.
- SERMON: True riches
- Auction of Promises for Harvest Appeal
- SERMON: The Crazy Logic of the Good Shepherd
- SERMON: The Kingdom, Healing and Humility
- SERMON: Humility
- SERMON: Will you follow Jesus to Jerusalem?
- SERMON: Our call is to speak up for others, burning up with love whatever diminishes them
- SERMON: FOR THE EIGHTH SUNDAY AFTER TRINITY
- SERMON: Become what you are!
- What is stone?
- The Creation and Deluge, Iffley’s Mystery Play
- SERMON: Inner discipleship – learning the simple language of silent prayer
- SERMON: And who is my neighbour?
- SERMON:Maybe we do need to be missionaries to our own hearts!
- SERMON: Single-minded, faithful to our vocational journey!
- SERMON: ‘The power of being nothing, but sane.’
- Creating something with Living Stones