Subscribe to receive new posts directly by email
USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
8am Holy Communion
10am Parish Eucharist
6.30pm Evening Service
The Week Ahead
Click on the image for Andrew’s welcome
@Andrew: 01865 773516
Planning a wedding at St Mary’s
We are a family-friendly church!
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When can I visit Iffley church?
The church is usually open during the day for visitors and for prayer. Do check the calendar below to see if anything else is planned for the time you plan to visit.
Iffley Church Calendar
Hall Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items you might be interested in
- SERMON: The temple that is Christ’s body lives on!
- SERMON: It’s now and always!
- SERMON: The power of love, both human and divine!
- SERMON: All Saints
- SERMON: “Me first” or “Others first”?
- SERMON: Welcome failure! That’s the good news
- CHARITABLE GIVING: The British Charity Community Action Nepal (CAN)
- SERMON: A deeper and deeper letting go!
- Presenting the Banns – The Creation and Deluge: a medieval drama of human folly in Iffley
- Harvest at St Mary’s Iffley – Sunday 7th October
- ANNORA: papers delivered at conference in Iffley on 7 July 2018
- SERMON: Discipleship
- SERMON: Nothing more, nothing less!
- SERMON: In the cross of Christ, Love suffers all things and bears all things to heal our world
- A selection of photos from the Living Stones photography competition
- DOORS WIDE OPEN
- SERMON: Fifteenth Sunday after Trinity
- SOS Sahel update
- SERMON: Our Lord not employing force, but offering choice
- SERMON: This is what I love when I love my God
- SERMON: The imitation of Christ
- SERMON: It is I, do not be afraid
- SERMON: Trinity 6 Graham’s 25th anniversary of priesting (Mk 6.1-13)
- SERMON: Choose Life!
- SERMON: “The Crowds who came to be with Jesus were like sheep without a shepherd”