Oxford OX4 4EG
The Mothering Sunday Family Service will be followed by a special opportunity for children and their families to find out what Living Stones is all about. It is about
– exploring our beautiful church and churchyard, using special Detective Trails and following clues;
– looking carefully at the Norman carvings and choosing one (or more) to model in clay;
– delighting in the animals and birds that crowd our walls and windows, and making colourful collages of these;
– dressing up as a Norman villager;
– playing with a model of the church which comes to bits – and putting it together again;
– eating ‘Norman’ biscuits!
BRING YOUR FRIENDS!