Our good friends at the Advice Centre on Rose Hill are asking for our help. Oxfordshire County Council is proposing to stop their funding from April 2015. This means the Rose Hill centre would lose staff and have to reduce opening hours – at a time of increasing need amongst the most vulnerable in our community. This is compounded by the County Council’s plans to cut the Support Fund – used as a last resort by local people struggling to make ends meet. The Council proposes to stop giving these grants as from April 2014. Please help us to try and stop these things happening by e-mailing your County Councillor or by signing the Advice Centre’s petition: sign here.
Subscribe to Website via Email
Every Sunday: 10am Parish Eucharist (an online streamed service)
Every Wednesday: 10am Holy Eucharist
The Week Ahead
Parish Administrator: Janet Low
Church Warden: Sarah Beaver
Church Warden: Tom Leach
We are a family-friendly church!
Striving for green church
The West Lawn at Iffley Church
Where to find us
When is Iffley Church open?
- Sunday 9am–6pm
- Monday to Saturday 9am–4pm
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor:
Louise Whitehead email@example.com
07391 868 478
Additional Contact Details for safeguarding casework: Erica Hegg Erica.Hegg@oxford.anglican.org
Hall Bookings ▼
Items you might be interested in
- Christmas Appeal: The Porch Day Centre for the homeless
- SERMON: Homily for Wednesday before Advent Sunday
- Christmas Services at St. Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: Christ the King
- Iffley Village Barn Dance / Ceilidh & Carol Singing
- Announcement: Advent Lunch
- SERMON: God in Christ waits for us in the ordinariness of daily events…..
- Calling all families and children: Advent and Christmas at St. Mary’s, Iffley
- SERMON: Remembrance Sunday
- SERMON: Saints and Martyrs of England
- SERMON for All Souls
- SERMON: 5th November 2023 Matthew 5:1-10